A complete turn-key, track ready car.
Priced from R950 000 ex. VAT
A “rolling” chassis.
- The rolling chassis includes:
- Chromoly TIG welded chassis.
- Maranello 418SP body kit fitted (front nose section with windscreen, splitter, rear body panel, LH and RH lower body sills).
- Upper and lower suspension arms front & rear (rod-ends and spherical bearings included).
- Front and rear suspension uprights with wheel bearings and 6-piston brake calipers.
- Front and rear QA1 adjustable shocks with springs.
- Front and rear anti-roll bars with links and rod-ends.
- Steering rack with shaft, steering wheel & rod-ends.
- Wheels & slick tyres.
- Kit comes with chassis in raw steel and unpainted body and is assembled as a rolling chassis.
- Not included is fuel cell, pedals, chassis cladding, seats, harnesses, wiring, engine, engine and gearbox mounts, gearbox, gauges, radiators, plumbing and brake hoses.
Priced from R460 000 ex. VAT
- Priced on a per build basis and is in essence a Maranello built to the client’s custom specification and application (e.g. endurance racing, time attack etc.). Suspension, engine and even body can be customised to their requirements.
All pricing subject to change without prior notice.